最近完全沉迷於這首「羅莉塔」,喜歡她空靈的唱腔。
Lana Del Rey-Lolita
翻譯:穏やかSeirios
would you be mine, would you be my baby tonight
你是否願意屬於我,今夜同我共度?
could be kissing my fruit punch lips in the bright sunshine
在明亮日光下,親吻我如什果賓治①般的朱唇
cause I like you quite a lot, everything you got don't you know
只因我如此喜愛你,我的一切都屬於你,你還不明白嗎
it's you that I adore, though I make the boys fall like dominoes
儘管我身後成排男孩如多米諾般傾倒,你仍是我所愛慕之人
kiss me in the d.a.r.k. dark tonight
今夜,在暗色中吻我
d.a.r.k. do it my way
黑暗中,順應我意
kiss me in the p.a.r.k. park tonight
今夜,在庭院中吻我
p.a.r.k. let them all say
庭院中,任他人說喚
hey lolyta, hey
洛麗塔,
hey lolyta, hey
我的洛麗塔
I know what the boys want, I'm not gonna play
我明瞭男孩心意,並非敷衍遊戲
hey lolyta, hey
洛麗塔
hey lolyta, hey
我的洛麗塔
whistle all you want but I'm not gonna say
我鳴囀你心之所望,卻不會說出口
never was in love, skipping heart beats with the boys downtown
從不懂如何去愛,繁華之地中與男孩一同心跳入鼓
just you and me feelin the heat beatin when the sun goes down
僅是你我,在日暮後感受彼此心靈律動
I could be yours, I could be your baby tonight
我會屬於你,今夜我與你共度
topple you down from your sky forty stories high
讓你從你四十篇寓言一般高的天空中傾倒於地
shining like a god, cant believe I got you inside
如神明般閃耀,難以置信我已擁你入懷,如此貼近
look at what I bought, not a second thought, oh romeo
看罷,我所給予的一切。不再有一絲一毫理智思慮,羅密歐。
